Re: [LUG] DDNS providers

On 18/12/12 14:02, Gordon Henderson wrote:

the data remotely, however the issue then is the outgoing bandwidth of
my Internet conection - currently 1.2Mb/sec.

That makes me realise that I am lucky here. I usually get about
13MB/sec most of the time. Sometimes, at busy times of the day, it
goes down to 10 or 11 Mb/s.

You get 13MBytes/sec outgoing?

I think that's highly unlkely.

More likely to be the same 1.2Mbits/sec that I have unless you have
FTTC/FTTP, then it will be a maximum of 20Mbits/sec if you have a decent
provider and the 80Mb/sec incoming selection.

Sorry, missed the word 'outgoing'! I was talking about the download speed. My mistake.

Neil