Re: [LUG] DDNS providers

On 18/12/12 11:00, Kai Hendry wrote:
Get a decent ISP who can assign a netblock? ;)

http://www.aa.net.uk/broadband-home1.html

I didn't know whether to put this question as a new thread or not, but anyway. Several times recently I have heard mention of having a 'home server' which it seems this is all about.

So can anyone explain to me why someone would want to and what are the pros and cons please? I have already had a look around the internet, as so often by ending up more confused than ever.

Thanks

Neil