Re: [LUG] cups waiting for network

On 14/12/12 12:26, tom wrote:
> On 14/12/12 09:03, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
>>
>> Not necessarily a bug - it could be a mis-configuration.
>>
>> Grant
>>

> I've never configured it so the basic install is a buggy!
> Tom te tom te tom

Ubuntu and all it's derivatives are increasingly so bug-ridden and
intentionally laden with crap that it is now officially my most hated
distribution, by a long way.

Everyone please do us all a favour and stop encouraging the idiots at
Canonical by downloading their shit, it's the only way they'll learn.
Mint if you must have an Ubuntu flavoured system, Debian otherwise. And
there are countless other systems out there that aren't broken by
design, full of beta level, badly thought out and stupidly implemented
rubbish and shopping lenses to spy on their users.

Regards