Re: [LUG] Linux compatible Personal Music Player

On 14/12/12 11:44, Martijn Grooten wrote:
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Roland Tarver wrote:
I have probably spent about 90 minutes googling and found something fairly
cheap, good quality and of course linux compatible.....

http://url.drogon.net/17
Ha, when I started reading your post, I was going to suggest this one.

I've had it since the previous summer. It's a great little player,
allows you to drag and drop, create your own folders and then you can
browse by artist, by album, or by folder.

I almost exclusively use it for podcasts and audiobooks, for which
it's really good. It remembers your current 'position' in a podcast,
even if you listen to other things in between.

Also, given the price I'm never worried I drop it.

Martijn.

hahaha well that's re-assuring Martijn. Thank you for that :-) I quite fancy one myself.....

I do own a sansa fuse. But it developed a fault and I am not sure if it was caused by writing files to it on my linux box or whether it simply failed. I have not had time to investigate properly. Any how, I digress.

Thank you very much roly :-)

Cheers roly