Re: [LUG] HP Printer and 2-sided printing a2ps

Yes thanks, that makes sense. Meanwhile, don't know how it happened, but
this morning I printed a one page doc and the printer fed the sheet back
in and tried to print page 2. There was no page 2 so the paper just fed
through quickly and I finished with just the one page as expected.

> I will try printing a 2 page doc and see what happens.
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil

Would a2ps help this allows printing from the command line,  looking at
the following site it does seem to support duplex printing at least.

http://www.math.grinnell.edu/mathlan/printing-with-a2ps.xhtml

maybe Henry Brembridge can help with this as he introduced me to it a
few years ago,  its one of these packages that come in handy from time
to time but  as with most things unix has a stack of features.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org