[LUG] HP Printer and 2-sided printing

Recently bought an HP Photosmart 5520 printer. Very good so far. However, according to the info with the printer itself it is supposed to support 2-sided printing. By this I take it to mean it will print page 1 say on a sheet of paper and then pick up the same sheet again and print page 2 on the other side.

I have had a good search around, but must be missing something. Can anyone (bad apple??) point me in the right direction please? I realise that I could do it all manually, but as it is supposed to be able to do it for me I might as well try to get it to work.

Thanks

Neil