Re: [LUG] OT Linux based anti virus cds

Not sure what you are trying to do here Zleep, but if you're trying to remove a virus from a windows PC it's a good practice to remove HDD from host machine and run a scanner on it from another computer.

I still sware by AVG, if it's a windowsÂbasedÂPC i clean them like this;

run ccleaner
run ccleaner regestry cleaner
run combofix (in safemode)
run malwarebytes