Re: [LUG] Mint 14 has been released

Just installed Mint 14 this morning.

From: Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 20 November 2012, 22:08
Subject: [LUG] Mint 14 has been released

Hi folks,

Just noticed this evening, Mint 14 has now been released.  Only appears to be the standard desktop version with either Mate (fork of Gnome 2.x) or Cinnamon (I believe a fork of Gnome 3.x) at the moment.  I presume the KDE and XFCE versions will come in due course.

Just typical too, I installed Mint 13 the other day :-P

(saying that, Mint 13 is an LTS release and supported until April 2017).

Rob

-- The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG