Re: [LUG] Buying laptops for GNU/Linux

I did have a bunch of issues with my old Lenovo Thinkpad R50e with
ubuntu, which was supposed to be well supported. Initial graphical
issues, then when I got those sorted I had a lot of suspend/resume
problems, and not responding to the lid open/close or Function keys
(brightness, volume etc). In the end it got so frustrating I put XP
back on it.