Re: [LUG] update

Hi David

On 12 Nov 2012, at 05:58, David Monks wrote:

> I'd like to thank Gordon Henderson, who's come down from Devon for the
> last two Raspberry Jams (2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month).  He
> brings a wealth of experience and projects (his simple 'ladder board',
> connecting a set of buttons and lights to the Pi so that one can
> program simple standalone games, is now on sale via Tandy for, I
> think, £7: if there's a demand, I'll ask him about stocking a few
> here.  (He's donated us one, which some of our young regulars can
> build this week or next.

Thanks for this. Is it possible for me to visit with a young guy just to get a feel
for what you are doing please?

We are hoping to shortly have electricity on our field and we will then be in a
position to offer a small office with a chance to play with a PI, desktop machines,
laptop and an arduino.

Thanks
--
Kind regards