Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi now 100% Open Source on the ARM side

Yay, Âthis is excellent, i guess we will start seeing some real hard
core stuff coming out now. ÂGoing back to that pi cluster they made a
while back you said it would be better if they could access the video
Graphics bit, i take it this announcement makes that possible. Â So in
theory we could have a pretty cool cluster.

Am I right here ?

I know Dave Airlie wasn't all that impressed with theÂannouncement.

http://airlied.livejournal.com/76383.html