Re: [LUG] the mind boggles - website

It's got "new website coming soon!" plastered right across it.  I'm
guessing there might be a new version, coming soon.

You can start your synchronise your timing devices from the same
atomic clock (if you can collectively decide which is the best one)
and then work together to define what "soon" really means in this
context.

This will (maybe!) give you the time to really decide what irks you
about this website so you can fall upon them like a pack of baying
wolves and really tear them to shreds the moment
timetakentolaunchnewsite exceeds soonasdefinedbydclugmembers.

Lord only knows what will happen if the new site isn't w3c.

*dives for asbestos suit with a big grin on his face*