Re: [LUG] "I am calling you from Windows" scam redux

On 05/10/12 12:01, paul sutton wrote:

> We need to get more people to simply HANG UP or tell em where to go then
> hang up.

Probably delaying tactics are what we want people to do.

Tell them you need to get your son, wife, husband, and put the phone
down on the desk and see how long before they hang up.

Obviously not always convenient, but it ties up the most amount of
scammer for the least amount of effort on our part.