Re: [LUG] SFD

On 09/10/2012 10:17 AM, Philip Whateley wrote:
On Mon 10 Sep 2012 09:15:30 BST, raymond.knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,

How does one 'see' argon?
In addition to its
chemical inertness, it has no colour, taste or smell.

Regards etc,
Ray.

----Original Message----
From: roland.
tarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/09/2012 7:50
To:
<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj: Re: [LUG] SFD

On 09/09/2012
08:22 PM, Tom Brough wrote:
On 09/09/12 16:38, Roland
Tarver wrote:
On 09/09/2012 02:54 PM, paul sutton
wrote:
On 09/09/12 13:42, Tom Brough wrote:
Just
"come up for air" for the first time in 6+ months .... Just

realised it's Software Freedom Day next Saturday.
I am busy at the rugby club,  home game vs
cullomption,  if anyone
wants
to drop in they
can.  Apart from that I can't do anything.
Btw
how are you,  good to hear from you :)
Paul

Hi Tom!

Good to hear from you. hHought you had
died! lolol
Cheers roly :-D

I'm not dead
just extremely inert.
Tom.

hahahah lol lol I
think we will call you Argon (the most inert thing i
can
think of?) from now on. lol Good to "see" you mate.
Cheers roly :-)

Argon emits UV radiation - assuming you can put a high enough voltage
through him (sorry I mean it) !

hahaha! Come here Tom, we just need to attach these BIIIIG electrodes..... lol ;-)