Re: [LUG] SFD

Hi All,

How does one 'see' argon?
In addition to its
chemical inertness, it has no colour, taste or smell.

Regards etc,
Ray.

tarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

wrote:
> [...]
"come up for air" for the first time in 6+ months .... Just

cullomption,  if anyone
can.  Apart from that I can't do anything.
how are you,  good to hear from you :)

>>> Hi Tom!
>>>
>>> Good to hear from you. hHought you had
died! lolol

>>> Cheers roly :-D
>>>
>> I'm not dead
just extremely inert.

>> Tom.
>>
>hahahah lol lol I
think we will call you Argon (the most inert thing i
>can
think of?) from now on. lol Good to "see" you mate.