Re: [LUG] BCS SW Event

On 04/09/12 21:27, paul sutton wrote:
May be worth getting hold of the video (well i am guessing its going to
be a dvd :D ) to show at lug meets and so the lug can perhaps promote
the PI etc.

Depending on cost of dvd ( the current lug funds may cover it )
providing no one objects to lug funds being used in this way.

Paul

There's actually quite a few video interviews available online, it might be possible to make local copies of them.

In fact I was watching an interesting one last night, I think it was from Eben's talk in Iceland.

Rob