Re: [LUG] Video editing

On 02/09/12 17:11, damian brown wrote:

>     Thanks, I will have a look. As for disk space, at the moment I have 341
>     GiB free so that should be enough.

Data expands to fill it. But a simple stick the MGM lion on the front of
 short clip of my son - the resulting MPEG 15MB - the total working
files 52MB. Total finished clip is only 34s.

So I make it you have space for about 50 hours of final material
assuming it is simple editing - of course you could clean it up better
than I have after you've done your first feature film.