Re: [LUG] Video editing

I used Kino last time I played with video editing. It met my balance
between not needing to learn too much, but still getting decent
functionality, and good documentation explaining how to achieve
particular effects, and being packaged in Debian so I could just
"apt-get install". I didn't try kdenlive....

 http://www.kinodv.org/

Main pain is you need to be quite organized, and have shed loads of disk
space free as it converts all your video into a relatively raw format.
But I suspect these caveats apply to all video editing.