Re: [LUG] LUG LAG

On 05/08/12 01:50:30, bad apple wrote:
Mails were sent at 21:44 and 22:03 respectively and because I 'mirror'
out the throwaway yahoo address I use for this list to one of my
master
email accounts via BCC I know that the emails were both sent and
delivered correctly. Yet as of 01:47, ~4 hours later, neither have
turned up on the list yet which is annoying as the emails were
reasonably long and contain the (probable) fixes for his woes.

What gives?

G'day,

There is nothing that says email will be delivered immediately, it just usually is.
Same for SMS, since this is another common complaint!

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\