Re: [LUG] Need a application for people to up/download documents

On 04/08/12 20:55:03, Admin wrote:
On 04/08/12 20:28, stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> A lot depends what sort of metadata and security you want.
>>
>> Everything from Googledocs, Uploadthingy, and WebDav spring to
mind.

> I want to run it myself, don't trust 3rd party's! :-)

Of course you trust 3rd parties, but webdav wouldn't be a third party.

okkkaaa...

My point is that you haven't explained what you want to achieve in
sufficient detail for us to offer sensible suggestions.

I thought it would be a common enough function, obviously not.
Upload/download/some sort of logon and an admin screen to administer who can upload/download etc.

I will write something myself if I can't find something by searching...

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\