Re: [LUG] python server side stuff

tom wrote:

> I cant have it work that way - I need the php approach

Try "EmPy" for the PHP way. I'm assuming you just want to embed code
inside of web page presentation code.

web2py is the route I've suggested looks interesting, if you decide the
"traditional" PHP way is insane. PHP doesn't of course mandate a route,
and can be used in plenty of other ways (although I'm not sure this is
progress).

Since web2py doesn't mandate a choice of templating system the two aren't
mutually exclusive.