Re: [LUG] 1tb or higher flashdrives where to by them in the uk?

On 11/07/12 15:43, trahern culver wrote:

> hey all any one know where to buy flash drives that are 1tb or higher
> in the uk?

I'm curious what the underlying problem being solved is.

I mean 600GB is a lot of "cache" to sit in front of cheap hard disks by
any standards.

I guess there could be people needing random access to that sort of
sized database, but there can't be many. And I dare say the location of
"bottlenecks" in such a system would usually demand characteristics
other than simple size of flash storage be considered.

 Simon