Re: [LUG] Legal advice please...

On 11/07/12 11:12, Martijn Grooten wrote:
> (Apologies for the top post)
>
> As I understand it, Neil knows the identity of the 'troll' - as does
> the 'victim'. So I think this is quite a different situation.
>
> Given that both addresses are provided by you, can't you simply block
> email from troll to victim? That'd be quite a normal thing to do if
> you were only providing email service to the victim.
>
> Martijn

Ok but part my point was the troll IS prosecutable,  all you need is the
right information + evidence,  which you have.

Don't you also have people like the internet watch foundation who can
help in such situations in a similar way to CEOP if a child is involved.

Hopefully the tide is turning.  It depends on prosecutions

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com

skype : psutton111