Re: [LUG] postscript code generator

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012, stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

G'day all,

I need to generate a invoice from a system.
The system is remote and I need to proint locally.

Don't really care about how I get the data from the remote system to the printer.

What I need is a way to generate customer documents, postscript would be good.
Does anybody do this or what could I use, still searching myself.

I have a LaTeX template which I substitute data into, then feed through the engine to produce PDF for email and PS to print.

Gordon