Re: [LUG] postscript code generator

On 14/06/12 11:17, stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> What I need is a way to generate customer documents, postscript would be
> good.
> Does anybody do this or what could I use, still searching myself.

The question is rather general.

We use an HTML Templating system written in Perl, and html2ps to produce
Postscript for printing.

The approach works fine for the documents we use it for, but really you
don't want to be reinventing this sort of thing if you can help it.

Any particular reason to print invoices? We only print those for which
no email address is on record I believe.

 Simon