Re: [LUG] raspPI re-flash service

On 05/05/12 16:21, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 5 May 2012, Mark Evans wrote:

>> On 03/05/12 19:26, paul sutton wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Is it worth us putting on materials promoting the lug that we can
>>> possibly help with re-flashing raspberry PI's
>>
>> I wasn't aware that there was any flash onboard.
>>
>> Can't you just change the SD card?
>
> It is SD - I think we're just using the generic term ... The SD card
> needs writing in the firt instance - and although there is a winDD
> program, I know some people are having issues...

This is what I am referring to, however I never know waht terminology to
use,   same with those usb flash drivers,  also known as a number of
other things, flash disk, usb keys,  etc.  The idea being if people are
having issues,  need a new image or need help we as a lug can help them.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com

skype : psutton111