[LUG] raspPI re-flash service

Hi

Is it worth us putting on materials promoting the lug that we can
possibly help with re-flashing raspberry PI's

Partly as it will bring users into lug meets,  so it could be a way to
draw people in.   I can see computer shops offering this service for a
nice tidy sum,  even though the operation is quite simple,  Well on
Linux as dd is already built in,  but on windows you have to install it
(extra steps).   No issue with this, but that won't get lugs more members.

Maybe not do it for free,  but for a donation to the lug (most people
are willing to pay i think),  or buy someone a pint and we can re-flash
it,

Just a thought

Paul

http://www.zleap.net