[LUG] perl - complete references book looking for new home(s)

Hi

I have a copy of

Osborne : the complete reference : Perl,  its a rather large tome 1179
pages, I just wondered if anyone would like it, (removed from shelf has
left a big gap which I can use for other books) you may have to arrange
to pick up from Paignton or I can get it to people at lug meets so it
finds it way to people (or we can just use it as a lug reference and
pass it round to people as requested)

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com