Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi's on eBay ..

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012, Julian Hall wrote:

However we've both had good bargians off ebay - you just have to be carefull and all the high-value stuff I've bought, I've collected in person, making sure it works before parting with cash!

Gordon
I got an Acer Iconia A500 for £220 - BNIB.. amazes me how many are for sale by people who had them for Christmas and are disappointed it wasn't an iPad?? It's a gorgeous bit of kit :)

I think that's how my wife just got her Galaxy Tab 10.1... complete with a leather pouch/wallte with a built in full width bluetooth keyboard...

Not that I'm jealous or anything, but hers was brand new and at an extremely good price!

Gordon