[LUG] Small freelance/consulting job for a linux syssie who knows software raid

Hi All,

Any experienced syssies familiar with Linux software RAID issue have
the time (and expertise) to look at a problem a friend of mine is
encountering at an outfit in redruth, in cornwall reasonable rates ?

I'd handle it myself but it's outside my comfort zone and I'm hoping
to avoid self assesment this year if I can.

Contact me offlist with LinkedIn Profile or CV, your rates and any
questions I should ask.

Cheers,

Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk