Re: [LUG] More stuff for sale...

Hi Gordon,

Yes I'm interested in various bits.
I have
oodles of keyboards, mice etc and a few spare monitors,
so
that's not a problem.
Can we have a chat in about a week's
time, before the
LUG meet. Will collect if necessary.

Regards etc,
Ray.

gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx
"Devon/Cornwall GNU LUG"<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: [LUG]
More stuff for sale...

>Well, once I shift my wifes
stuff ;-)

>Basically having a big spring clean...
>
>I've
got 3-4 PCs with varying specs. typically AMD Athlons with
0.5 to 1GB
>of RAM (maybe more) and an Atom system (or 2)
All drives. One is still
>online in Sheffield which I'll
be pulling back this month. (arguably the
>best spec one
though with dual 250GB IDE drives and 2GB RAM)

>No
monitors or keyboards just the base units.

>Also a box-
full of thin client units with bust PSUs... (1GHz Via

>processors)
>
>I'm wondering if it's actually worth my
while sorting through them all, or
>just skipping it all -
is anyone actually interested in this older stuff?

also appear to still have the DCLUG "server" ... An old
monster of a
>beast with 5 x 32GB SCSI drives in it..
>

>If there's any interest let me know and I'll sort it all
out in the next