[LUG] More stuff for sale...

Well, once I shift my wifes stuff ;-)

Basically having a big spring clean...

I've got 3-4 PCs with varying specs. typically AMD Athlons with 0.5 to 1GB of RAM (maybe more) and an Atom system (or 2) All drives. One is still online in Sheffield which I'll be pulling back this month. (arguably the best spec one though with dual 250GB IDE drives and 2GB RAM)

No monitors or keyboards just the base units.

Also a box-full of thin client units with bust PSUs... (1GHz Via processors)

I'm wondering if it's actually worth my while sorting through them all, or just skipping it all - is anyone actually interested in this older stuff?

I also appear to still have the DCLUG "server" ... An old monster of a beast with 5 x 32GB SCSI drives in it..

If there's any interest let me know and I'll sort it all out in the next couple of weeks.

Gordon