[LUG] For sale - Desktop PC

This is my wifes old desktop PC.

The system is a good few years old, but still working well. Specification is:

Standard tower case (ie. 17" high)
Athlon XP2400 CPU (1.8GHz)
On-board VGA and Audio
1.5GB RAM
80GB IDE drive
CD R/W (52/32/52)
18" flatscreen monitor. (4:3 - 1280x1024)
Keyboard & Mouse

It has a genuine Windows XP OEM license sticker, and is currently dual boot XP and Debian 6, however I'll be wiping the disk before selling it. (I may leave a copy of Debian 6 on it though just to demonstrate it working OK). I think I might even have a genuine XP sp2 CD to go with it.

£100 ono.

Gordon