Re: [LUG] Webex ...

Gordon Henderson wrote:

> Anyone used Webex with Linux? It says its supported:

Yes

> Just wondering if anyone has tried it. (especially under Debian as my wife
> has to do an interview and the company are wanting to use Webex to do it)

It failed to find my webcam on at least one occasion. So it needs testing,
but for that sort of thing I'd test it whatever OS and hardware was in
use.

Cisco use to run a near continuous series of demonstrations of Webex using
Webex, which allows you to try it out in a "proper meeting" and exercises
all the features as they demonstrate them to you.

 Simon