Re: [LUG] Webex ...

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> Anyone used Webex with Linux? It says its supported:
>
> http://www.webex.co.uk/support/support-system-requirements.html
>
> Just wondering if anyone has tried it. (especially under Debian as my wife
> has to do an interview and the company are wanting to use Webex to do it)

I haven't but the few times I used it (on Windows) it was needed for
remote access, which isn't supported for Linux. Not sure what else it
is useful for. But it requires Java - I have used Outlook Web Access
using Java on Kubuntu and that worked just fine. If she has Java I
guess it should just work.

(I apologise for using the words 'Java' and 'fine' in once sentence.)

Martijn.