Re: [LUG] meetings first saturday of the month

thanx i will pass on to my sister and her friend ian hopefully you
will met them before i am down in may for exmouth festival and i will
be installing ubuntu on his laptop he will just have to cope on his
own really best i can do for him i will not install pirate versions of
xp or 7 or vista on it for him.