Re: [LUG] meetings first saturday of the month

On 01/04/12 22:09, mark croft wrote:
> thanx i will pass on to my sister and her friend ian hopefully you
> will met them before i am down in may for exmouth festival and i will
> be installing ubuntu on his laptop he will just have to cope on his
> own really best i can do for him i will not install pirate versions of
> xp or 7 or vista on it for him.

You may want to wait before installing ubuntu 11.10 and install 12.04
after the 26th April,  that way you will be bang up to date.

Ubuntu has good support so may also want to subscribe people to both
this list (for meet updates) and to the ubuntu-uk list and perhaps set
up irc (xchat for example) to connect to both freenode #ubuntu-uk and
flashtek-uk.com #dclug.

I wonder if there is a way to reach out to existing users in Exmouth.

Paul