Re: [LUG] Its hard for me to be unprejudiced when it comes to Microsoft products

On 16/03/12 13:17, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:

On Mar 16, 2012 9:56 AM, "tom" <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So I was looking forward to playing with my brothers Nokia Lumia after it was recharged so I could be scathingly critical from experience.
> Alas it wouldn’t turn on in the morning.
> Tom te tom te tom

Playing Devil's advocate for a moment: is that the fault of the Microsoft software or the Nokia hardware?

Grant

Who knows? My brother actually works somewhere they repair stuff like that - I'll try and get him to tell me if they fix it.
Tom te tom te tom