[LUG] Audiveris

I may have mentioned this before - its a score reader that can read a score and play it! Its just had a beta release of its latest version and I'd just like to recommend it to you
http://audiveris.kenai.com/
I just gave it a 20 page document at it was playing it within a couple of minutes. It also produces musicxml so with http://imslp.org/ and your choice of midi player you can have 160,000 tunes at your fingertips
Tom te tom te tom