[LUG] Paignton day centre

Hi

Paignton day centre,  has now been renamed to eatthatfrog,  anyway they
offer several services including computers,  job search,  etc

Anyway they are doing a thing called skills swap where they put people
who want help with others who have skills and vice versa.  I saw this as
an opportunity to e-mail them about the lug.

anyway havelet them know about the group in case they get anyone in
asking about free software / Linux etc,  I can help with somethings and
have the lug to ask for help if needed, however if people join and ask
for help I am sure a few of us can find the time to help people.

can others in the Torbay area  (or evan on the lug) also get in touch on
the same basis please, that way it shows that more than 1 person uses
Linux and shows there a few of us out there.   It just looks better as
Linux is still seen as a minority system and some have never even heard
of it, so just dismiss it and e-mails like the one I have sent.

Clearly if people want help with Linux and OSS,   if we can help them,
that is a good thing,

the web address is www.eatthatfrog.org

thanks

Paul