[LUG] Fwd: Re: [linuxjobs] Jobs at Red Hat

If anyone is interested...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [linuxjobs] Jobs at Red Hat
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:48:10 +0000
From: Malcolm Herbert <mherbert@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: linuxjobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Red Hat is continuing to grow and develop. We are about to enter a new recruiting round for jobs in:

+ Support (based in Farnborough, Hampshire)
+ Consulting (based in the UK, with travel)

We are looking for people with good Linux knowledge, even if you've not
too much commercial experience. Flair, ability to learn-on-the-fly and
to be a good communicator. We'd also be interested in hearing from you
if you've knowledge of kvm, RHEV and other Red Hat products (like
JBoss)

There are a number of specific positions, so in the first instance,
please send you're CV's via email to malcolm@xxxxxxxxxx and I will be
working with the recruitment team to match people with prospective
roles. Some of these are available immediately, some later on during
2012.