Re: [LUG] Anyone tried CodeAcademy?

On 10/01/12 09:50, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2012, tom wrote:

The languages we have to day are fine - check out what was done with machine code and valve computers.

People expect more these days though - or they're told to expect more. The down-side with "more" is that it needs "more" to cater for it. Re. my recent experiences of trying to plot a simple point on a screen )-:

Gordon

The 'more' people tend to expect these days is, in reality, a bit like a motor on an exercise bike. Makes things easier but takes you further way from the result you wanted.
Tom te tom te tom