Re: [LUG] ADSL2+ and download speed

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012, bad apple wrote:

On 01/01/12 11:48, Gordon Henderson wrote:
1GB data cap and 3GB data caps

Seriously...? And that's not on a mobile tariff?

Yes.

That would last me about 5 minutes. Maybe I should stop complaining
about Sky after all... (no, I really shouldn't - they are terrible).

There were a few questions raised when Enta announced them, but apparently there was also demand. Some people go manage on a 1GB allowance, and Enta is uncounted from midnight to 8am... Still, the demand for it from my point is view is zero, so I've never really bothered to even mention them to anyone until now. My primary audience isn't ADSL broadband anyway, I'm only an entanet reseller because it's convenient for the few who bother with ADSL.

Gordon