Re: [LUG] ADSL2+ and download speed

 On 01/01/2012 12:31, bad apple wrote:
On 01/01/12 11:48, Gordon Henderson wrote:
1GB data cap and 3GB data caps
Seriously...? And that's not on a mobile tariff?

That would last me about 5 minutes. Maybe I should stop complaining
about Sky after all... (no, I really shouldn't - they are terrible).

Cheers,

Mat
Depends on the period the cap covers. e.g. Virgin used to have a 1Gb data cap, but that was per *day* and obviously got reset every 24 hours. 1Gb per month however is abysmal!

Julian