Re: [LUG] An iPod for the Linux generation...

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> Thanks, but it's a Pod she's looking for not a Pad. Something small to play
> music and listen to podcasts on.. Maybe I should have said "mp3 player"...

I bought the SanDisk Sansaclip this summer and I love it. It's nowhere
near as fancy as an iPod (and quite a bit smaller too) but it's well
compatible with Linux (no need for special software, just drag and
drop, and great for podcasts and audiobooks.

Martijn.