Re: [LUG] An iPod for the Linux generation...

I tried a Kogan  Agora 10 (Android) - but sent it back under the 7 day rule.

It wouldn't display large pdf's quickly enough to be usable and it had a battery life of around 4 hours - on the plus side it has a standard mini-usb, a micro SD card slot and only cost £179.

I believe the best Android device at the moment is the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 but it's too expensive for what I would use it for.

Cheers,

Chris