[LUG] PAT testing

Hi folks,

I noticed someone in the Torbay Freecycle group mentioned about someone who does PAT testing. They think it's about £1 per item. Now I know technically laptop chargers don't need PAT testing but after the issues we had with Paignton library earlier on this year I wonder if it might be worth maybe arranging a PAT testing session at a LUG meeting in the new year?

Rob