Re: [LUG] OpenOffice.org )-:

On 27/11/11 19:54, Tom Brough wrote:

> I've had both OOo and LibreOffice crash on me at random times

I dislike the projects tendency to crash. Although my experience is it
is nearly always imported objects or importers. So I'd guess the code
assumes that the current state of objects is sensible, but the importers
don't always match those assumptions.

I know there was a reason I upgraded from the version in Debian 6 to the
version in testing at home, but I forget. I think probably the importers
- alas trying to Google my own reason for the switching hits an earlier
OpenOffice crashes bug I filed in 2006 - plus Ãa change.