[LUG] OpenOffice.org )-:

So wifey has been getting along with Linux for some months now and in-genral most things are fine... owever she's recently been writing a report for a client and it's 50 pages with some images, tables, diagrams and so on - and OOo is crashing. She tells me it's worse then any version of Office ever was.

So this is quite a blow.

So what next? Get the latest OOo and manually install it (She's running Debian Stable) or manually install LibreOffice?

Anyone moved to LO from OOo? How different are the menus, controls, etc? (because that's the biggest concern my wife seems to have!)

Gordon