Re: [LUG] OT vaccination was Re: iPad in school

On 12/11/11 00:55, Simon Waters wrote:

This is pretty basic science, and I'd suggest learning about it before
reading about "different paradigms of illness", since before we can have
a paradigm shift in science the new paradigm will have to explain all
the stuff the old paradigm explained (like why no one dies of Smallpox
these days).

Dear Simon

People were said to have died of chickenpox after having the earliest smallpox vaccinations but this was ignored. Alas, the way the science is done cannot deal with individualization - as you imply - the herd - and gross measures. Remember that half the aboriginal children first vaccinated died. Then they realized that they had no vitamin C to assist the immune response. Giving Vitamin C solved this problem. How many people are advised to take vitamin C and bio-flavonoids with vaccination? Is not polio a disease of iodine deficiency? Prevent with KI (I think).

All diseases treated by vaccinations were on the decline by the time the vaccine was produced. The vaccine lobby claims any further reduction was due to the vaccine. This is a routine claim based only on epidemiology.

Unfortunately, adverse reactions to infant vaccination are actually systematically ignored. Big Pharma and the traditional medical big guns have too much to lose and block sensible change and also demand a restricted style of science. GP's routinely tell concerned mothers that the symptoms observed had nothing to do with the vaccination however serious. A wave of measles symptoms followed the school vaccinations about 15 years ago. My wife lost hearing and movement on her (dominant) left side during this period even though she was not vaccinated. Effects such as this are never researched but were noted by homoeopaths in Cornwall. Also not monitored.

Don't also forget that Pasteur plagiarized another Frenchman but left out the internal responses to infection and the whole of the current paradigm is based on presuming that infections invade from the outside and nothing inside matters. Holistic practitioners ask about life events and such like, whereas the traditional model identifies a part of the body and treats that. There is too much the traditional model leaves out, ignores, ridicules and so on. One of my colleagues worked with medics and one result was the founding of the British Holistic Medical Association. Some doctors are convinced. I have a friend who has an M.D. who left traditional practice to work with diet to clean out peoples' accumulated poisons before finding out the basic health issues. Then the diet is adjusted to restore health. He also developed skin preparations to offer people something that did not poison them through their skin. I won't go on.

There is a strong claim by homoeopaths that vaccination undermines the body's natural defences, ultimately leading to more potent diseases such as cancer. (Following the other Frenchamn whose name I forget and subsequent work on the incredibly diverse ecology within the human body).

I have worked with different paradigms of science in my research days with my Ph.D. students and colleagues.

We can beg to differ in our views and still remain friends for the purposes of the LUG. I have valued all your assistance in the past and many of your posts to others.

Best wishes

James
--
James Kilty